Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kailen's Christmas Concert

I know--I said I would post a couple of days after my last one and it has been over a week. Life has a way of getting in the way of free time.

So, Kailen had her first Christmas Concert as a Kindergartner. The kindergartners and first grade students perform together. They take turns singing songs and usually end by singing a song together. We got to the high school gym about 5 minutes early, but it was not enough time to get a good seat up front. Also, I was using a borrowed camera. So, that combined with the fact that Kailen was on the top row of the group and we had horrible seat put us far away from each other and resulted in some pretty bad video. It didn't help that I had Rylee in my lap as well. So, if you have a strong stomach and are not prone to motion sickness, go ahead and view these videos. If nothing else, look at the one where she had a tambourine part. We were very proud of her--she knew most of the songs and movements to go along with it and she really seemed to enjoy herself. Anyway, in most of these videos, she is on the top row in the middle.







Here is her tamborine part!

















Here are the girls after the concert in front of the Christmas tree.

Here is Kailen after the concert. I loved this dress, but she was upset because it didn't twirl and it had nothing in the middle--oh girls!


I still have more Christmas events to write about. Hopefully I will get them done in the next couple of weeks.





















1 comment: