Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flathead Lake

The girls and I, along with Krista, headed up to Flathead Lake one day to spend the day at Holly's family cabin. Oh my...such a beautiful place. Holly has a son that is about 18 months old--his name is Colton. Their cabin is set of for tons of fun. They have a great view, great toys, and a great dock. The girls and I got out in the paddle boat for a while, then we pulled out the wave runner. The girls got their first ride on a wave runner--each ride got progressively faster as they got more comfortable. There were lots of little minnows around that the girls and Colton spent hours trying to catch.


Here is Krista being her crazy self trying her skills at "noodling"--not quite the same as sticking your hand in a big hole to pull out a fish with teeth! As you can see, she is not too good at it.

Kailen trying to catch the minnows


Rylee and I coming in from a nice ride

Kailen and I

Holly, Me, and Krista

We had so much fun at our day at the lake. It is nice to have friends that have beautiful lake houses to enjoy.

No comments: