We met up with a bunch of friends for dinner at a great Mexican food restaurant. One of the things I miss the most about Texas is good Mexican food--and I planned on eating it every chance I got. The girls didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I did. I had a great time catching up on the latest news and going-ons with everyone. The restaurant we went to was in a new outdoor shopping area with a splash park. Well, it didn't take long for the girls to enjoy getting wet.
Here are the girls getting all wet--we didn't have swim suits with us, but oh, well!
We also found a BIG dog--the girls were amazed!
On our way out of town, we drove by our old house. This is the house we were living in when Kailen was born. It has changed a lot. I think we have a much better view now!
It was a nice visit, but as road trips go, we had to move on. Our next stop was my old home town of College Station.
No comments:
Post a Comment